Acrylic Tubs Care Instruction
ACRYLIC TUB CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Wash your acrylic tub at least once a week with a gentle soap, such as dish-washing liquid, and warm water. Do not use any abrasive cleaning pads or materials; we recommend the use of a soft sponge or microfiber washcloth on your acrylic tub. Vinegar can be used to remove hard water buildup and mildew. Rinse with warm water and dry with a clean, soft cloth after each use. Clean the silicone bead at base of the tub regularly with a 50/50 mix of water and chlorine bleach. Rinse with hot water and wipe dry using a clean, soft cloth. We recommend buffing your acrylic tub every three months with white polishing compound to maintain the finish.
Perform the following steps to remove any scratches from your acrylic tub.
- Using a damp sponge, wash the area with warm water and dish-washing liquid. Rinse your acrylic tub thoroughly with warm water.
- Do not use any type of abrasive cleaning pads or chemicals on your acrylic tub. Read the labels on your cleaners to be sure they are gentle enough to be used on your acrylic tub.
- Apply circular, even strokes to the scratched area of the acrylic tub using dampened fine-grit sandpaper.
- Wipe the area clean with a damp sponge and rinse thoroughly.
- Apply white polishing compound and water with a soft, clean cloth. Rub in a circular motion to polish and buff the area on the acrylic tub.
- Wipe off any excess residue and rinse the acrylic tub with warm water. Dry the surface with a clean, soft cloth.