Cast Iron Tub Feet Installation
Note: Not all feet will fit on each corner of the tub. If a foot does not fit, move it to the next adjacent corner, matching the letter on the foot with the letter on the corner of the tub.
Note: It is important to place some temporary padding material (such as bubble wrap or cloth) underneath each foot as it is being positioned on the tub. This will help prevent scratching the exterior surface of the bathtub.
Foot installation must be done with tub inverted (feet up) and by first matching the letter on the foot to the letter on the corner of the tub.
1) Remove a foot from the packaging. Remove the mounting bolt from the foot.
2) Slide the head of the mounting bolt into the mount point on the tub.
3) Place padding material against the tub.
4) Slide the foot onto the mounting bolt. Ensure this foot is correct for this tub corner.
5) Place solid washer onto mounting bolt.
6) Place split washer onto mounting bolt.
7) Thread nut onto mounting bolt. Do not tighten fully.
8) Position foot for best fit.
9) Carefully remove padding material from between foot and tub.
10) Fully tighten nut, carefully checking foot position.
*For Swedish tubs, install the two feet numbered “2” at the narrow end of the tub and the two feet numbered ”1” at the wider end of the tub.
**For regular slipper tubs (57”, 61”, 67”), install the two feet marked “DF” at the shorter end of the tub and the two feet marked “CE” at the taller end of the tub.
***For rolled top tubs, installed the two feet marked “A” at the slope side of the tub and two feet marked “B” at the drain end of the tub.
Click here to view Still Water Bath's selection of cast iron tubs.